Call (337) 228-7512 now for more information on our menu!
Restaurant » Fisherman’s Wharf Restaurant In Henderson, LA
Discover the food that made us famous! At Pat’s Fisherman’s Wharf Restaurant, you can tuck into a platter of stuffed crabs and broiled shrimp, chow down on a thick and spicy gumbo, or slice into a juicy rib-eye steak. Or you can sample favorites pulled from the local Bayou, like fried frog legs or Pat’s camp-style crawfish etouffee.
Locals and travelers to Henderson, LA, alike know that Pat’s Fisherman’s Wharf Restaurant is the place to go for authentic, mouthwatering, Cajun cooking. See the bounty our restaurant kitchen has to offer for yourself!
Our bounty includes:
• Appetizers – Start your meal off right with an order of succulent crab cakes, a cup of rich corn and crab bisque, bite-sized chunks of alligator, or a tray of delicious homemade onion rings. And don’t miss our specialty – mushrooms stuffed with crabmeat and broiled in a garlic butter sauce.
• Seafood – Our Louisiana style seafood makes Pat’s Fisherman’s Wharf Restaurant an ideal destination for people who love to eat. We serve crab, oysters, and snapper in an astonishing array of styles, piled high on platters brought fresh from the kitchen.
• Shrimp – No Louisiana seafood feast would be complete without a helping of shrimp. You can order shrimp any way you like it – boiled, stuffed, grilled, or broiled. Or order our special creole shrimp dinner, featuring a cup of gumbo, an array of sides, and piles of shrimp, all pulled fresh from the Gulf of Mexico by the shrimp boat Patrick!
• Food from the Bayou – We’ve always sold the area’s favorite crawfish, and you too can enjoy the bounty of the Louisiana swamps with a platter of crawfish etouffee just like Pat’s mom used to make. You can also try our seasonal favorites, such as boiled crawfish or fried frog legs.
• Gumbos and Soups – Enjoy a bowl of our delicious seafood and okra gumbo, or a hot serving of red beans and rice with sausage.
• Beef – For the meat lover, we serve big juicy rib-eye steaks and filet mignons.
• Chicken – Try our chicken breast, served with a baked potato and a side of green beans.
• Sandwiches and Poor Boys – For a great Louisiana treat, try one of our poor boy sandwiches made with fried oysters, shrimp, or catfish!
• Sides – Don’t forget our extras, including sweet potato fries and delicious seafood jambalaya.
• Desserts – Even with all this great food, you’ll still want to leave room for our amazing homemade desserts. Dig into our homemade cheesecakes, pecan pies, or bread pudding. Or cool off in the Louisiana heat with a big serving of ice cream.
• Drinks – Enjoy a selection of beers and mixed drinks from our bar – the perfect complement to our spicy and savory Cajun style main courses!
Don’t miss out on one of the great Louisiana culinary traditions. Come to Pat’s Fisherman’s Wharf Restaurant and enjoy our food today!